Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thing 19 - Web 2.0 Awards List

What is special about the tool?

  • I really like Wetpaint! It has so many templates to start you off - unlike WikiSpaces. I also like the attachments area on the Wiki. That will make it much easier to post assignments.
What are it's useful parts, especially with regards to Libraries and school?
  • This will allow students/teachers to easily have group discussions without sending out tons of e-mail. Everyone can add their two cents if they feel like it, or they can sit back and watch what everyone else has to say.

How might you use this tool in your own setting?

  • I could use Wetpaint to post assignments and let students converse about them. I'll see how the set up of one wiki goes before I make another - perhaps for teachers in our school.

No comments: