Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thing 10 - Online Image Generator

This was made with Comic Strip Generator: (I don't know if I like not seeing the pic though.) frog-hidding-in-plant comic strip



This was made with Danger Sign Generator: (not bad)





This was made with Image Chef: (I like the animations.)ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


This was made with Smiley Generator: (not bad)

I already tried the Trading Card Maker. I might be able to use it in class.

I would probably end up using these resources to make cartoons to go on a webpage. I might use the Danger Sign Generator to make warning signs for the classroom.

2 comments:

VWB said...

there is code for your comic strip image that can be copied so you can upload it...I also think it can be added thru the url as well...if you want to be able to see it in your post.

it is cute...but then I'm rather partial! :-)

Anonymous said...

500 more sign generators @ http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com