Monday, March 24, 2008

Thing 23 - Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed setting up and playing with my blog, avatar, WetPaint, TeacherTube, and Nings.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I am going to try and incorporate more technology into the classroom which means I'll need to learn how to use it first!

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised at how many new tools are available on the internet!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Perhaps allowing a menu style selection where we could pick from a larger pool of tools to complete our 23 Things would make it easier to complete - I've been stuck on 21 for over a month due to technical difficulties.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Maybe.

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Enlightening.

7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs? Previously done! (I can probably fit in some more though.)

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congrats on finishing your adventure. Glad you joined the fun.